A very sad case and a warning to others

This section is for general discussions surrounding digital phone service.
senos
Active Poster
SIP Device Name: OBI202
ISP Name: Cable
Router: linksys max-stream ac1750

A very sad case and a warning to others

Post by senos »

I paid for Voip Unlock Key on Dec. 2011 by vanilla Visa, for a few days credentials did not have appeared in my account I wrote to (sales@freephoneline.ca [Freephoneline Sales Inquiries #30577) , and in response they sent me credentials by email and everything worked OK. I was surprised that the credentials did not show up on my account but everything worked OK so I decided not to complain. Also I have not received any proof of purchase for my Voip Unlock Key .
Two days ago, after two years of paying for credentials I received a message: account is blocked
Reason:
"During a security audit, your account was found to be connected to our servers using unauthorized SIP credentials with a 3rd party ATA or SIP client (OBIHAI/OBi202-3.0.1.4142), and has been blocked as a result."
They do not want to recognize their e-mail with headers that they sent me Dec. 2011, the Sales Inquiries #30577 of 2011 , credit card number which I used to pay - as proof of payment.
Perhaps now I have to pay again but I am not sure that will not happen again in two years?
I'm an old man with limited mobility and more importantly a very limited possibility of earnings why I chose this service.
The lesson for all keep all receipts, copies of e-mail and a copies of the credit card statement, demand proof of payment.
My question is whether you have received proof of purchase for your Voip Unlock Key?
The second question is anyone had the same problem?
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Re: A very sad case and a warning to others

Post by Fongo Support »

Hi there,

Please send me a PM with your ticket# and I will follow up and advise further.

Unfortunately payment/non payment issues cannot be resolve in the public forums.

Thanks,
senos
Active Poster
SIP Device Name: OBI202
ISP Name: Cable
Router: linksys max-stream ac1750

Re: A very sad case and a warning to others

Post by senos »

Problem solved
I really appreciate you and your departments efficiency and attitude when dealing with me.
thanks for your quick response and help.