Making calls from Call History

This section is for general discussions surrounding digital phone service.
malair
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Blackberry

Making calls from Call History

Post by malair »

Hi, Wouldn't it be convenient if you could make calls from the Call History section in Fongo. I am so used to making calls via my call history, when it comes to my mobile phone and other VOIP service providers. In Fongo for the Z10 Blackberry doesnot allow you to do that. It is a cumbersome process of either going back through your contacts, or by opening history then open contacts via history. It is nice to know the duration of the calls, but a button to dial would be helpful, under call history.
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Re: Making calls from Call History

Post by Fongo Support »

malair wrote:Hi, Wouldn't it be convenient if you could make calls from the Call History section in Fongo. I am so used to making calls via my call history, when it comes to my mobile phone and other VOIP service providers. In Fongo for the Z10 Blackberry doesnot allow you to do that. It is a cumbersome process of either going back through your contacts, or by opening history then open contacts via history. It is nice to know the duration of the calls, but a button to dial would be helpful, under call history.
Hi there,

Are you able to send me a PM with a screenshot?

We are unable to reproduce the issue you are describing.

Thanks in advance,
malair
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Blackberry

Post by malair »

I have attached a screen shot. There are no button to dial directly from the call history.
Attachments
Screen shot of Fongo call history
Screen shot of Fongo call history
IMG_20140710_101412.png (189.72 KiB) Viewed 6584 times
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Post by Fongo Support »

malair wrote:I have attached a screen shot. There are no button to dial directly from the call history.
Hi there,

I believe you have to "swipe" on the missed call and you will see the button.

Please try and let us know.

Thanks,
Jake
Technical Support

Post by Jake »

On my iDevice I click on the entry and I get a slide down below the number (either saying cancelled, the call length, etc). If you click the slide down entry it calls the person.

Sliding an entry only reveals Text Chat, Add to Contact, and Delete; for me.