Best way to create a Fongo Account

This section is for general discussions surrounding digital phone service.
bartekd
Active Poster

Best way to create a Fongo Account

Post by bartekd »

Hello,
I will be using my fongo account on my iphone, but also have a android device. I believe I read somewhere that its better to create the account on the android device becuause that way you have access to more options on the web interface. Will there be any issues with me creating an account on my android device, and using it on my iphone?

Also any other advantages / Disadvantages with doing it this way?

thanks in advance
Jake
Technical Support

Re: Best way to create a Fongo Account

Post by Jake »

You have it right. If you create it on the iPhone you will not be able to use it on your Android phone.

There are no disadvantages or restrictions that I know of if you create the account on your Android first. At the end of the day, the accounts are free so as soon as you have made your account try it out on your iPhone to test before you get attached to the number you are given.
bartekd
Active Poster

Post by bartekd »

Great, so just to confirm if I create it on the Android, Ill be able to do everything the same as if I created it on the iphone first? Assuming I am going to use it on my Iphone.
Jake
Technical Support

Post by Jake »

I created my account when I had my Android, I then swapped it to an iPad with no problems what-so-ever and have not seen anything missing or had any restrictions.

If you create it on the iPhone first, there is no way you will be able to get it unlocked to use it on the Android.
bartekd
Active Poster

Post by bartekd »

Great, thanks for confirming. Ill set it up on my android first that way if I ever want to use it elsewhere I won't be restricted. Thanks for your help Jake. :)