SP1 or SP2 Obihai configuration with Freephone Line

Here you can post your own working configurations of hardware or software to share with other users who may be using the same device!
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
Forum rules
DISCLAIMER
This forum is for those users who have already purchased a configuration file with the SIP settings needed to configure any SIP compatible device.

1. Please use this forum only as a means to share your configuration advice and guides for ATA devices and SIP clients that you are using with our service.
2. For any questions relating to device configuration, please use the other forum sections or post your question directly in the device topic that your question is meant for.
3. Please title your topics with only the name and model of your device so users can easily find the information they need.
4. Preferable format for posting here is compressing your screenshots of your successfully configured device into a .zip file, and post a brief description of the configuration.

Please stay on topic

SP1 or SP2 Obihai configuration with Freephone Line

Postby pawlusho » 08/14/2018

Hi,
This might be a silly question for some, but I would like to know. In Obitalk. com, my Google Voice is in SP1 and my Freephoneline Account is in SP2 . Now thru my IP address, I have disabled AUTO update firmware and Auto Provisioning for Obitalk.com. If I have to configure my FreePhoneline with my Obihai thru my IP address, do I make the changes in my SP1 or SP2 if I never went thru my IP address to add Google Voice as one of my SPs.? What if I have already configured the ATA with freephoneline in SP1, should I change it to SP2? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
pawlusho
Just Passing Thru

Re: SP1 or SP2 Obihai configuration with Freephone Line

Postby pawlusho » 08/15/2018

OK. I found the answer myself. In my Obihai configuration thru IP address, Google Voice was placed in SP1 category and changes had to be made in ITSP Profile A SIP, whereas Freephoneline was placed in SP2 or ITSP Profile B SIP. No change from when the both VOIP accounts were in Obitalk.com.
pawlusho
Just Passing Thru

Return to Device Configuration Sharing