ACN Iris 3000 VoIP Phone Config

Here you can post your own working configurations of hardware or software to share with other users who may be using the same device!
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
Forum rules
DISCLAIMER
This forum is for those users who have already purchased a configuration file with the SIP settings needed to configure any SIP compatible device.

1. Please use this forum only as a means to share your configuration advice and guides for ATA devices and SIP clients that you are using with our service.
2. For any questions relating to device configuration, please use the other forum sections or post your question directly in the device topic that your question is meant for.
3. Please title your topics with only the name and model of your device so users can easily find the information they need.
4. Preferable format for posting here is compressing your screenshots of your successfully configured device into a .zip file, and post a brief description of the configuration.

Please stay on topic

ACN Iris 3000 VoIP Phone Config

Postby repherb » 06/14/2012

Hi Everyone!

This worked for me, and should for you too!

I did not make the firmware, but am simply sharing from this post: http://www.pbxinaflash.com/community/in ... hone.8620/

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING/DAMAGES/ACTS OF USER ERROR TO YOU OR YOUR HARDWARE! YOU ALONE DECIDE TO DO THE FOLLOWING AND ASSUME ALL CONSEQUENCES!!!

I picked up an ACN Iris 3000 videophone at a local recycling shop the other day and was looking all over the internet and started flashing this thing left, right, and center until i finally figured out how to make this work with any VoIP provider OTHER than ACN (since they are defunct now anyways!!)

First you need to download this firmware to a USB thumb drive (256MB-2GB max) http://www.mediafire.com/?55muxa5q2fsqg2q

Once you extract this firmware archive to a FAT32 formatted USB drive, power off the phone and insert the USB drive into the phone USB slot and power it on.

You will see a bar up top going back and forth. wait about 10 mins or so until the phone reboots and quickly take out the USB stick.

Get into the settings menu and factory reset the unit using the password 7517517
(Root password to SSH is 1234)

connect the phone to your network/router

once it has booted, use the following URL to get into the web GUI of the phone (replace XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX with the IP of the phone from the status button on the phone): http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8080

DO NOT TYPE IN A PASSWORD!!! just click the LOGIN button.

Once you are in the GUI, click on VoIP setup (if you decide to click on the other options, DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!) on the left. You will see the following fields:

User SIP URI sip:yournumberhere@voip.freephoneline.ca
User SIP authentication name yournumberhere
User SIP password SIPaccountpasswordgoeshere
SIP registration server voip.freephoneline.ca (will show up here automatically)
Enables server authentication DO NOT CHECK THIS
Shared key LEAVE THIS ALONE
Authentication realm voip.freephoneline.ca
Enable Presence Publish server LEAVE THIS ALONE
SIP presence publish server URI LEAVE THIS ALONE
Enable call forward to SIP URI LEAVE THIS ALONE
Call forwarding SIP URI LEAVE THIS ALONE
SIP message waiting server subscribe CHECK THIS BOX
SIP message waiting server URI sip:yournumberhere@voip.freephoneline.ca
SIP voice mail user name yourphonenumberhere
SIP voice mail password TYPE IN YOUR VOICEMAIL PASSWORD
Voice mail SIP server URI sip:yournumberhere@voip.freephoneline.ca
No Of SIP Routes CHOOSE "2" (one upstream/one downstream)
SIP Proxy Server 1 voip.freephoneline.ca
SIP Proxy Server 2 LEAVE THIS ALONE
SIP Proxy Server 3 LEAVE THIS ALONE
SIP proxy transport protocol CHOOSE "UDP"
Enable SIP session timer CHECK THIS BOX
SIP session timer value LEAVE THIS ALONE
Enable SIP Privacy LEAVE THIS ALONE
Use minimal SIP header LEAVE THIS ALONE
Include direction send receive in SDP LEAVE THIS ALONE
Enable SSRC validation LEAVE THIS ALONE
SIP port number 5060
SIP register expires time PUT "180" HERE

Once you have made the necessary changes, click accept on the bottom and reboot the phone. The Register light should come on and you should be able to make and receive calls.

BONUS: this phone also has an ATA phone jack on the back as well to run your house phones!!!
repherb
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: Cisco 7940
Firmware Version: 8.12.00
ISP Name: Rogers Communications
Computer OS: winXP
Router: WRT54GS
Smartphone Model: unlocked Bberry 9300

Re: ACN Iris 3000 VoIP Phone Config

Postby mchotard » 10/05/2012

Thank's for the info, but on the URL http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8080, the login request a password, and an empty login is INVALID PASSWORD
My ACN system version is : 20.9.37
Any idea?

Michel
mchotard
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: VOIP Key
Computer OS: windows 7
Router: linksys

Re: ACN Iris 3000 VoIP Phone Config

Postby Bloodsong » 10/11/2012

mchotard wrote:Thank's for the info, but on the URL http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8080, the login request a password, and an empty login is INVALID PASSWORD
My ACN system version is : 20.9.37
Any idea?

Michel

Please read his full post, you'll notice that the first part includes steps for flashing the phone to a default non-ACN firmware.

I imagine until you follow the flashing rules that all other portions of his walkthrough are moot as the logins and passcodes reflect a default state of the new firmware, not of the ACN proprietary firmware.
Bloodsong
Tried and True

SIP Device Name: Zoiper| Grandstream GXP2000
ISP Name: Tek Savvy Internet (DSL)
Computer OS: CentOS, Arch, Widows 7, AIX, AS/400
Router: Cisco ASA 5520
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy Ace Q
Android Version: 2.3.6

Return to Device Configuration Sharing