Linksys RT31P2

Here you can post your own working configurations of hardware or software to share with other users who may be using the same device!
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
Forum rules
DISCLAIMER
This forum is for those users who have already purchased a configuration file with the SIP settings needed to configure any SIP compatible device.

1. Please use this forum only as a means to share your configuration advice and guides for ATA devices and SIP clients that you are using with our service.
2. For any questions relating to device configuration, please use the other forum sections or post your question directly in the device topic that your question is meant for.
3. Please title your topics with only the name and model of your device so users can easily find the information they need.
4. Preferable format for posting here is compressing your screenshots of your successfully configured device into a .zip file, and post a brief description of the configuration.

Please stay on topic

Linksys RT31P2

Postby FONGO_kris » 01/05/2010

Please Note:
Guides for third-party hardware are provided on an as-is purpose for reference only. We will not provide any direct support for third party hardware, nor can we be held responsible for any mistakes in these guides.
Attachments
LINKSYS RT31P2.zip
(925.33 KiB) Downloaded 1316 times
Kris
Logistics & International Purchasing | Fongo
Call us toll-free! 611 from your fongo phone or 1-855-836-3355
Please advise I will no longer be contributing to this forum for the time being. Please feel free to email me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-I9100] / 3.0.15-I9100XXLPH / Thebyani v3.2
FONGO_kris
Site Moderator

SIP Device Name: Polycom 550 IP Phone
Firmware Version: 4.2.0.0310
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Ubuntu 11.10
Router: Cisco E1200-N
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy S2
Android Version: 4.0.3

Re: Linksys RT31P2

Postby azipurple » 06/21/2010

I did all steps that you mentioned, and now I can receive call, but I can not make the call, when I pick up the receiver, there is busy tone. what should I do? Please help me. Thank you so much.
azipurple
Just Passing Thru

Postby FONGO_kris » 06/21/2010

May you please post your dial plan here so I can review it?.. Is it the default of the device?
Kris
Logistics & International Purchasing | Fongo
Call us toll-free! 611 from your fongo phone or 1-855-836-3355
Please advise I will no longer be contributing to this forum for the time being. Please feel free to email me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-I9100] / 3.0.15-I9100XXLPH / Thebyani v3.2
FONGO_kris
Site Moderator

SIP Device Name: Polycom 550 IP Phone
Firmware Version: 4.2.0.0310
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Ubuntu 11.10
Router: Cisco E1200-N
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy S2
Android Version: 4.0.3

Postby azipurple » 06/22/2010

admin wrote:May you please post your dial plan here so I can review it?.. Is it the default of the device?

I don't know how to post the dial plan. all my setup are followed your posting. otherwise, the configurarion setting consulted Linksys PAP2T-NA AND Linksys RTP300. My previouse setting was Vbuzzer, and I am using Bell internet.
azipurple
Just Passing Thru

Postby azipurple » 06/23/2010

admin wrote:May you please post your dial plan here so I can review it?.. Is it the default of the device?

I already resolved the problem, you are right, my dial plan has problem. thanks.
azipurple
Just Passing Thru

Return to Device Configuration Sharing