why I can not receive other people's call ?

Have a question or problem with your application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.

why I can not receive other people's call ?

Postby myfongo » 01/16/2014

I am useing IPHONE4.I can call out ,but nobody can call in.what is the matter?
myfongo
Just Passing Thru
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 01/16/2014

Share On:

Re: why I can not receive other people's call ?

Postby afssar » 01/18/2014

My phone is not working. No incoming or outgoing working.
afssar
Just Passing Thru
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 01/18/2014

Re: why I can not receive other people's call ?

Postby FONGO_mike » 01/21/2014

myfongo wrote:I am useing IPHONE4.I can call out ,but nobody can call in.what is the matter?



What is the message people are hearing when they attempt to call you? do you have push notifications turned on?
L3 Escalation Support Specialist
Fibernetics
Please contact me for your FPL DSL issues. For phone issues, please open a support ticket by going here.
Never give out personal information or access to your computer to somebody you don't know, Fongo staff will never ask for your username or password.
User avatar
FONGO_mike
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 1095
Joined: 12/22/2011
Location: Fibernetics Head Office
SIP Device Name: Grandstream 286/TG701
ISP Name: www.worldline.ca
Computer OS: Windows 7/ Windows XP/Windows Vista
Router: TG784. 780, 585, 546.
Smartphone Model: Bold 9900

Re: why I can not receive other people's call ?

Postby myfongo » 02/06/2014

the phone always 0 sound volum automatically.Everytime I make the highest volum,but when they call me ,no ring.I check the volum it goes back to 0 automatically~help!
myfongo
Just Passing Thru
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 01/16/2014

Re: why I can not receive other people's call ?

Postby Fongo Support » 02/06/2014

myfongo wrote:the phone always 0 sound volum automatically.Everytime I make the highest volum,but when they call me ,no ring.I check the volum it goes back to 0 automatically~help!

Hi there,

I believe that the root cause for this issue is that your Iphone is in "silent mode"

http://ipod.about.com/od/phonefeatures/ ... ringer.htm

Please check the swith on the side of your Iphone near the Volume buttons.

http://www.imore.com/iphone-101-iphone- ... ent-switch


Thanks,
User avatar
Fongo Support
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: 01/01/2013

Re: why I can not receive other people's call ?

Postby myfongo » 02/06/2014

NO.I checked my phone's volime buttons on the side ,it is the highest volume ,not "silent mode"(It rings when somebody call me telus number).Then I enter the fongo interface(keyboard interface),touch the volum key on the side,it display 0 volum .I make the volum the highest again and ask other people phone fongo number,it ring.But after a few time,I go back to the fongo interface(keyboard interface),the volum is 0 automatically!I am strange .

In the fongo interface(keyboard interface), the volum is 0.But at the same time , the volum is high in general interface(not fongo).

please try again.thank you!
myfongo
Just Passing Thru
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 01/16/2014

Re: why I can not receive other people's call ?

Postby Fongo Support » 02/07/2014

myfongo wrote:NO.I checked my phone's volime buttons on the side ,it is the highest volume ,not "silent mode"(It rings when somebody call me telus number).Then I enter the fongo interface(keyboard interface),touch the volum key on the side,it display 0 volum .I make the volum the highest again and ask other people phone fongo number,it ring.But after a few time,I go back to the fongo interface(keyboard interface),the volum is 0 automatically!I am strange .

In the fongo interface(keyboard interface), the volum is 0.But at the same time , the volum is high in general interface(not fongo).

please try again.thank you!

Hi there,

Please try to check the silent button that is beside the volume buttons.

http://jimbocyberdoc.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/idense/

Let me know.

Thanks,
User avatar
Fongo Support
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: 01/01/2013

Re: why I can not receive other people's call ?

Postby myfongo » 02/07/2014

I have checked that button ,not in silent mode.Because It rings when somebody call me telus number.And I hardly use silent mode.

I means the volum is highest in general interface(not fongo),but at the same time ,In the fongo interface(keyboard interface) the volum is 0.when I make the volum(In the fongo interface) highest,it will go back to 0 automatically after a few time.

please try again~
myfongo
Just Passing Thru
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 01/16/2014

Re: why I can not receive other people's call ?

Postby Fongo Support » 02/09/2014

myfongo wrote:I have checked that button ,not in silent mode.Because It rings when somebody call me telus number.And I hardly use silent mode.

I means the volum is highest in general interface(not fongo),but at the same time ,In the fongo interface(keyboard interface) the volum is 0.when I make the volum(In the fongo interface) highest,it will go back to 0 automatically after a few time.

please try again~

Hi there,

Please see below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNiSzdCW98o

If your device is Jailbroken, you may need to research your issue more.

Thanks,
User avatar
Fongo Support
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: 01/01/2013

Re: why I can not receive other people's call ?

Postby myfongo » 02/14/2014

I have used IPHONE for several years.If you can not resolve the matter,tell me directly.I repeated that that is not because of the slience mode!

my phone is not Jailbroken
myfongo
Just Passing Thru
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 01/16/2014


Return to Customer Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron