Caller id no longer working

Have a question or problem with your application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.

Caller id no longer working

Postby ktoom640 » 03/07/2015

I have a Cisco 122 ATA working with freephoneline.ca. My outgoing call id was working fine. Now it is not. As far as I know, I haven't done anything to change it. I have updated my firmware and no change. In the Cisco softare, my name and phone number remain. What setting is needed to prevent it from people seeing my information as Blocked Id?

Any help is appreciated.
ktoom640
One Hit Wonder

Computer OS: windows7

Share On:

Re: Caller id no longer working

Postby Fongo Support » 03/08/2015

ktoom640 wrote:I have a Cisco 122 ATA working with freephoneline.ca. My outgoing call id was working fine. Now it is not. As far as I know, I haven't done anything to change it. I have updated my firmware and no change. In the Cisco softare, my name and phone number remain. What setting is needed to prevent it from people seeing my information as Blocked Id?

Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

I believe you have to dial *68 and hang up to disable Caller ID block on ATA.

Please check the manual that came with 122, I could be wrong.

Regards,
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Postby Wrocky » 02/24/2016

Thanks for that. I am not the person who originally asked the question, but I came to the board trying to solve the same issue. *68 worked. There is nothing about this in the Cisco manual.
Wrocky
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: SPA112
Firmware Version: 1.4.1
ISP Name: TekSavvy

Postby Fongo Support » 03/13/2016

Wrocky wrote:Thanks for that. I am not the person who originally asked the question, but I came to the board trying to solve the same issue. *68 worked. There is nothing about this in the Cisco manual.

Hi,

Look at page 4 of the manual:

https://www.manualowl.com/m/Cisco/SPA122/Manual/287320

Regards,
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Return to Customer Support