Number Porting Issue

Have a question or problem with your application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.

Number Porting Issue

Postby Lydiak » 07/25/2013

While all my other number porting requests were handled well via the normal channels, I have a current issue with a porting request not completed and have been communicating via email and waiting to hear back from porting support. When then do reply by email, it is appears to be a standard type email that doesn't indicate much. The port request was submitted over a month ago. Where can I get assistance ?
Lydia
Lydiak
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: ht502
Firmware Version: 1.0.10.3
ISP Name: rogers - cable
Computer OS: windows xp pro
Router: cisco - rogers modem/router

Share On:

Re: Number Porting Issue

Postby Fongo Support » 07/25/2013

Lydiak wrote:While all my other number porting requests were handled well via the normal channels, I have a current issue with a porting request not completed and have been communicating via email and waiting to hear back from porting support. When then do reply by email, it is appears to be a standard type email that doesn't indicate much. The port request was submitted over a month ago. Where can I get assistance ?

Hi there,

Can you please provide additional details about this?

Please send me a PM with the account details and ticket number and I will have a look.

Thanks,
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Return to Customer Support