Thank you Fongo for Tech support

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!

Thank you Fongo for Tech support

Postby vitmon » 06/29/2014

I am using Fongo for few years for frequent trips outside Canada.
Works great on my mobile android S3 and saves lots of money for roaming charges.
Recently I have upgraded phone to S5 and had some problems.
Tech support was awesome and fixed my problem fast and efficient.
it was good following up, if i was slow to respond.
They do care of the system working,
Thank you very much.
vitmon
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: Samsung S5

Re: Thank you Fongo for Tech support

Postby ITS-ALI » 11/27/2014

I have been a Fongo user for sometime now. However I had some problems today that needed to be addressed immediately. As I am currently travelling in Hong Kong I was extremely pleasantly surprised at the speed with which customer support resolved my issue. I mean in less than 20 mins I was up and running. I am so happy to know that we have real live support when we need it and it is not like the major ISP's where we go through endless support tickets.

As a Fongo user from day one.......this was the first time I needed help in a crunch as I use my fongo on my android all the time. Not only did the support guys resolve my issues, they also followed up with several emails to ensure I was okay.

This is what I call customer service !!! Often we complain when we are not happy.......however I believe it is just as IMPORTANT that when we get good service from an employee who goes out of his way to serve you, we must take a moment to acknowledge and THANK the employee.

So THANK YOU to the customer support team and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!
ITS-ALI
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: fongo
Firmware Version: 3.6
ISP Name: rogers
Computer OS: android

Re: Thank you Fongo for Tech support

Postby Whiterose1 » 01/08/2015

Unless something changed, Fongo does not allow calls to pass through it's SIP URI. It would be nice if they did. It is a bit annoying to have to use something like asterisk to do the same thing.
white
Whiterose1
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: aaaaaaaaaa
Firmware Version: aaaaaaaaaa
ISP Name: aaaaaaaaaa
Computer OS: aaaaaaaaaa
Router: aaaaaaaaaa

Return to Suggestions & Feedback