Red Deer, AB

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!

Red Deer, AB

Postby Don_KeyKong » 04/11/2015

I'm quite new to the world of VoIP, and as such there is much that I'm learning on a daily basis. As the title of my post would suggest, I live in Red Deer, Alberta but of all of the Albertan free calling cities, strangely enough, Red Deer (and to a certain extent Rocky Mountain House) was not included. I'm just wondering how many people using Fongo could take advantage of unlimited calling in the Edmonton/Calgary Area? With the economy being as shaky as it is, the people that whom I sell cellular plans to are downgrading from $165.00-$125.00 plans to $60.00 basic plans. Fongo could be the answer to many Red Deer cell phone user issues, I've had excellent luck in converting people to VoIP (I'm at about 10 now in the last week) and with unlimited Red Deer calling, I would imagine that every person that I invited would hardly need to sleep on it.

That's my pitch for Red Deer with has population of about 99,000 people (versus Redwater's population of about 2000, yet its still being a free calling city).
Don_KeyKong
One Hit Wonder

Computer OS: Windows 8.1

Return to Suggestions & Feedback