Set follow me on cellphone

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!

Set follow me on cellphone

Postby netyang » 02/09/2012

Hi, just think if you can let set follow me on cellphone, it will be great. eg. if I at office, I can set follow me to forward all the incoming call to my office phone. when I leave, I can forward to my cellphone number or disable it.

Thank you
netyang
Active Poster

Re: Set follow me on cellphone

Postby FONGO_kris » 02/09/2012

Dell Voice does have that function, is this what you mean? When someone were to call your Dell Voice number and forwarding was on, it would forward the calls to another number of your choice (toll free and numbers with extensions excluded) and when you left the office you could turn forwarding off so calls would come in on your Dell Voice application again.
Kris
Logistics & International Purchasing | Fongo
Call us toll-free! 611 from your fongo phone or 1-855-836-3355
Please advise I will no longer be contributing to this forum for the time being. Please feel free to email me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-I9100] / 3.0.15-I9100XXLPH / Thebyani v3.2
FONGO_kris
Site Moderator

SIP Device Name: Polycom 550 IP Phone
Firmware Version: 4.2.0.0310
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Ubuntu 11.10
Router: Cisco E1200-N
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy S2
Android Version: 4.0.3

Postby netyang » 02/09/2012

FONGO_kris wrote:Dell Voice does have that function, is this what you mean? When someone were to call your Dell Voice number and forwarding was on, it would forward the calls to another number of your choice (toll free and numbers with extensions excluded) and when you left the office you could turn forwarding off so calls would come in on your Dell Voice application again.

It has this function, but have to go to website to change it. if this function can be change on cellphone, it will be much easier.
netyang
Active Poster

Postby FONGO_kris » 02/09/2012

From within the application, okay. That is a good suggestion and I'll certainly pass it to the dev team, they may even already have it on their list :)
Kris
Logistics & International Purchasing | Fongo
Call us toll-free! 611 from your fongo phone or 1-855-836-3355
Please advise I will no longer be contributing to this forum for the time being. Please feel free to email me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-I9100] / 3.0.15-I9100XXLPH / Thebyani v3.2
FONGO_kris
Site Moderator

SIP Device Name: Polycom 550 IP Phone
Firmware Version: 4.2.0.0310
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Ubuntu 11.10
Router: Cisco E1200-N
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy S2
Android Version: 4.0.3

Return to Suggestions & Feedback