Text Message Voice Landline ? Someone text me it calls me

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!
ayoshidage
Just Passing Thru

Text Message Voice Landline ? Someone text me it calls me

Post by ayoshidage »

Hey guys

There is some issues with fongo again. When someone is text messaging me it calls me and tells me what the text message is when I answer the call, gives me options to hear the message. And tells me the message, then it tells me thank you for using voice message landline. I also tried sending a text to my number through my old blackberry just to test the text after sending it says cannot send to landline. I think they put my number under a home voice line instead of my cell service. How do you disable this, it just started doing this yesterday. Before all the text messages were coming to my inbox, now everytime someone text messages me it calls me. I think there is something wrong the service again, my other dell voice account number works the text messages. The one I ported about few weeks ago is the one that is having issues. Still this has not been resolved.

I still dont understand why this is such a problem, nobody is looking into this. Someone fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lustucru
Technical Support
SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT-286
Firmware Version: 1.1.0.45
ISP Name: Bell Fibe 300/300
Computer OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bits
Router: Bell hub 1000
Smartphone Model: Moto E
Android Version: Android 6.0

Re: Text Message Voice Landline ? Someone text me it calls m

Post by lustucru »

I was able to receive text messages at my home Fongo line and the message was converted to an audio file (TTS), but this feature is no longer working for me since several months. I believe it has been discontinued.