How Fongo has helped our family!

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!
randm
Just Passing Thru
Computer OS: Windows 7

How Fongo has helped our family!

Post by randm »

I just wanted to mention how pleased I am that Fongo has given us something much more valuable than savings on cellphone bills! One of the things we discovered when my daughter's partner became abusive, and they split up, was that we had very few options (other than changing her phone number) for blocking his incessant text messages and calls to her cellphone. Because of the need for communication regarding child visitation (and especially wanting to be in touch when he has the baby with him) keeping him from finding out her new number was not going to be realistic.

Enter Fongo! By joining Fongo we got a different, free phone number that she can give to him. And even better - she can turn off the application to avoid calls and messages when he doesn't have the baby! Fongo gives my daughter a way to allow her child's father to contact her immediately in case of emergency when he has the baby, while her "real" cellphone number stays private. When the baby comes home again, the Fongo ap is turned off and she doesn't have to deal with him.

Thank you, Fongo, for making it possible for my daughter to move on with her life! :D