Fongo Mobile & Fongo Home Phone on the same account

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Mobile App? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Mobile Support Knowledge-base for more.
imjohnh
One Hit Wonder

Fongo Mobile & Fongo Home Phone on the same account

Post by imjohnh »

I've used Fongo Mobile for a few years now and am generally pleased with the service.

I signed up today for Fongo Home Phone service (proting my current landline number) using my existing Fongo account login and now I am unable to login to/administer my Fongo Mobile account online. I am only presented with my new (temporary) home phone number when I sign in.

I called my Fongo Mobile number via a landline and it is still active, but I'd like to ensure that I can access both Fongo service through a web page.

Thanks,
John
Jake
Technical Support

Re: Fongo Mobile & Fongo Home Phone on the same account

Post by Jake »

Fongo Mobile and Fongo Home Phone should be treated as separate services/companies. One login will not (should not) work for the other.

When you say you signed up for Home Phone with your existing Fongo account, are you talking about your Mobile account? If yes, then you may have just ordered Home Phone over your Mobile account, which may get deleted.

What I would do is send in a support ticket and make sure your account are straight as you want them. https://support.fongo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Just to make sure nothing has got mixed up.