Install Fongo

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Mobile App? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Mobile Support Knowledge-base for more.
mohnashaat
Active Poster
SIP Device Name: Linksys spa-3102
ISP Name: ADSL Acanac
Router: D-Link DIR-615
Smartphone Model: HTC Wildfire S

Install Fongo

Post by mohnashaat »

Hi, i am currently outside Canada for vacation, i cannot download the Fongo application, is it IP restricted to Canada ? if i got the apk, can i install it ?

Thank you
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Re: Install Fongo

Post by Fongo Support »

mohnashaat wrote:Hi, i am currently outside Canada for vacation, i cannot download the Fongo application, is it IP restricted to Canada ? if i got the apk, can i install it ?

Thank you
Hello there,

The Fongo mobile application is currently only available to Canadians. Although the service areas may expand in the future, we are currently only able to support the customers who fall within this region.

We appreciate your interest for this product.

Fongo Support Team
Jake
Technical Support

Re: Install Fongo

Post by Jake »

Although they won't give you the APK file, you can install it from an APK file if you can get it, especially if it is the latest version.

After all, there is no difference between you installing it here and going on holiday, or going on holiday and then installing it.

IF there was a major release of the app you might get stuck if it can't update itself, but then you would just have to get hold of the latest APK file again.

I'm not saying for you to do it ( I have been told not to say such things ;) ) I just know it will work.