Problem fongo mobile

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Mobile App? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Mobile Support Knowledge-base for more.

Problem fongo mobile

Postby tijeff9 » 05/23/2017

Hello i have a problem with my calls on mobile fongo, when i am on the connections 4g everything is functional sound quality acceptable but when i make calls on the wifi of the house i have problems of sound cut and Also lots of echo problems I have internet gigabyte so I do not think it comes from the connection I'm with Bell but I have the same problem with Videotron have you an idea for me to fix the problem
tijeff9
Just Passing Thru

Re: Problem fongo mobile

Postby bridonca » 05/23/2017

What do you have for a phone? the VOIP experience tends to be better with a decent phone, more so than a marginal landfill device.

If you are getting echo problems, you usually need a headset because the echo cancellation is not working either on your end, or on the other party's end. Slabs make for cruddy phones, and need working echo cancellation for the sound to be passable, a headset eliminate the problem head on.

I would guess that probably have cruddy wifi in your areas you are trying to access, or your phone could suck at wifi. That is a guess of course.
bridonca
Technical Support

SIP Device Name: Netgear WGR615V
Firmware Version: latest
ISP Name: Eastlink
Computer OS: XP

why I can not receive other people's call ?

Postby coolboy96 » 06/08/2017

I am useing IPHONE4.I can call out ,but nobody can call in.what is the matter?
My phone is not working. No incoming or outgoing working.
coolboy96
One Hit Wonder

Re: Problem fongo mobile

Postby bridonca » 06/08/2017

For the issue with incoming calls, I am pretty sure I know what the problem is, but it is not going to be fun to fix. The wifi setup you have is causing you problems with incoming calls. The best way to fix this is the make the wifi modem into a dumb modem, and get yourself a decent wifi router. Hard to recommend that if you do not have other problems.
bridonca
Technical Support

SIP Device Name: Netgear WGR615V
Firmware Version: latest
ISP Name: Eastlink
Computer OS: XP

Return to Community Support