fongo autorenew

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo Home Phone is saving you money? This is the place to do it!

fongo autorenew

Postby killerjay » 12/24/2012

hi, i have set auto renew for 20$ world credit on my service but it seems to never work.... i have to manually go on the website and buy credits every time.... why have the option if it never works? i always get dropped at the end of my call! its kind of annoying. and last night i ran out of credit so i went to purchase a 20$ card online and it gave me an error saying there waasnt enough brochures or something in red above the order screen where you put your cc info..... like common! im trying to pay!
killerjay
Active Poster

SIP Device Name: grandstream 286
ISP Name: cogeco
Computer OS: windows vista
Router: dir-655

Re: fongo autorenew

Postby killerjay » 12/28/2012

well it looks like the 20$ and 50$ options have been removed and now you have to call to get anything over 5$.... i asked the person on the phone and they said they were working on auto renew because it was never working..... so how long was the option there not working? for more than 4 or 5 months thats for sure...
killerjay
Active Poster

SIP Device Name: grandstream 286
ISP Name: cogeco
Computer OS: windows vista
Router: dir-655

Re: fongo autorenew

Postby JacquiMurphy » 12/31/2012

The auto renew feature is not broken but call costing happens per minute and auto-renew is not immediate. It doesn't top up your balance while on a call. Also, auto renew is currently a nightly process.
JacquiMurphy
One Hit Wonder

Return to Suggestions & Feedback