Freephoneline 3.2.7 won't install on Windows 7 x64

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Home Phone service? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Home Phone Support Knowledge-base for more.
cityismine
Just Passing Thru
Computer OS: Windows 7 x64

Freephoneline 3.2.7 won't install on Windows 7 x64

Post by cityismine »

I've used freephoneline for years and it worked fine. Recently I changed my OS from Windows 7 32bit to Windows 7 64bit. Now FreephoneLine refuses to install. I have the latest version of FreePhoneLine 3.2.7. I also have both 32bit and 64bit versions of Java 8u25 jre installed. I click on the icon and I get the following error message:

"There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."

Any suggestions on what's wrong here?
cityismine
Just Passing Thru
Computer OS: Windows 7 x64

Re: Freephoneline 3.2.7 won't install on Windows 7 x64

Post by cityismine »

Alright got it to work, I'm surprised nobody else knows this...

All I had to do was right click on the installation program and then click "run as administrator". Then the program opened and installed as usual, no error messages.
zeeshan
One Hit Wonder

Re: Freephoneline 3.2.7 won't install on Windows 7 x64

Post by zeeshan »

I've used freephoneline for years and it worked fine. Recently I changed my OS from Windows 7 32bit to Windows 7 64bit. Now FreephoneLine refuses to install. I have the latest version of FreePhoneLine 3.2.7. I also have both 32bit and 64bit versions of Java 8u25 jre installed. I click on the icon and I get the following error message:
We offer guaranteed success for cert killer 70-680 exam with help VCP550D of latest certification and practice questions and the exams of sterling ccie security www.mcdaniel.edu