VOIP with Bell Fibe????

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Home Phone service? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Home Phone Support Knowledge-base for more.
vdarsigny
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Thomson router
Computer OS: windows 7 internet explorer
Router: thomsontg784

VOIP with Bell Fibe????

Post by vdarsigny »

Ok we are client with FPL since 5 years now (we registered via budlightlime phone) I cant go in my account anymore as they closed the budlight lime phone internet site. I tried via fongo, freephone line, and nothing I cant see anymore my calls, my answering message, changing my adress for the 911... where should I go now? also I ported my phone number for $50 5 years ago and they told me that I can keep it for life now... today I called to stop my internet with fpl and only keep the phone and she said we need to buy new stuff and they wont help as we cannot really keep our phone with bell fibe????? what??? I saw lot of people here using voip FPL AND using bell fibe.... why ME cannot do this too... we are good customer since almost 6 years now and now they want that we pay new account thing???? anyone can help me as the women on the phone from Fongo said she was not able to help us but she cancel our internet.... but didnt know what to do for the phone...
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Re: VOIP with Bell Fibe????

Post by Fongo Support »

vdarsigny wrote:Ok we are client with FPL since 5 years now (we registered via budlightlime phone) I cant go in my account anymore as they closed the budlight lime phone internet site. I tried via fongo, freephone line, and nothing I cant see anymore my calls, my answering message, changing my adress for the 911... where should I go now? also I ported my phone number for $50 5 years ago and they told me that I can keep it for life now... today I called to stop my internet with fpl and only keep the phone and she said we need to buy new stuff and they wont help as we cannot really keep our phone with bell fibe????? what??? I saw lot of people here using voip FPL AND using bell fibe.... why ME cannot do this too... we are good customer since almost 6 years now and now they want that we pay new account thing???? anyone can help me as the women on the phone from Fongo said she was not able to help us but she cancel our internet.... but didnt know what to do for the phone...
Hi there,

Unfortunately this issue cannot be resolved in Public Forums.

here is what you need to do:

1. Open a support ticket for this issue:

http://support.fongo.com/anonymous_requests/new

2. Once you get the ticket number, please send me a PM:

http://forum.fongo.com/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=7852

We will resolve this for you.

regards,
vdarsigny
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Thomson router
Computer OS: windows 7 internet explorer
Router: thomsontg784

Re: VOIP with Bell Fibe????

Post by vdarsigny »

I just do all the steps required and you should have received my ticket number via private message :)