KW5262 VOIP issues

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Home Phone service? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Home Phone Support Knowledge-base for more.
Nice
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Cisco ATA112
ISP Name: Rogers
Computer OS: Win7
Router: Rogers

KW5262 VOIP issues

Post by Nice »

When try setup this KW5262 modem/router with VOIP feature (Broadcom SIP client) with a valid FPL account( I currently using FPL service with a Cisco ATA112 for years), I have encounted problems, FPL refused my regristration as per debugging log shown.

1) Does FPL works with a Broadcom based SIP client device ?
2) Is any diff that a Cisco profile not good with a Broadcom Sip client ?
3) What else ???

Problem is after I have dialed my cell number, FPL returns a fast-busy-tone. the log shown the line has not regristed and mentioned try again in 120 seconds...
http://www.kasdanet.com/ENHCSZ/pro_view-5.html
Thanks and all helps are appreciated.
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Re: KW5262 VOIP issues

Post by Fongo Support »

Nice wrote:When try setup this KW5262 modem/router with VOIP feature (Broadcom SIP client) with a valid FPL account( I currently using FPL service with a Cisco ATA112 for years), I have encounted problems, FPL refused my regristration as per debugging log shown.

1) Does FPL works with a Broadcom based SIP client device ?
2) Is any diff that a Cisco profile not good with a Broadcom Sip client ?
3) What else ???

Problem is after I have dialed my cell number, FPL returns a fast-busy-tone. the log shown the line has not regristed and mentioned try again in 120 seconds...
http://www.kasdanet.com/ENHCSZ/pro_view-5.html
Thanks and all helps are appreciated.
Hi,

re->FPL refused my registration as per debugging log shown.

I would suggest to compare your Cisco SPA112 settings against the new device and see which one is different.

Perhaps you can start with your registration expiry.

If new device is setup for 60 seconds and FPL required 3600, that might be one problem.

Regards,