When I get may SIP user/password?

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Home Phone service? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Home Phone Support Knowledge-base for more.

When I get may SIP user/password?

Postby gogu392 » 01/17/2018

Hi Guys,

How long is taking to get my SIP key / user / password?
I did paid more than 10 day ago.

Thank you for any info.
gogu392
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: PAP2-NA
Firmware Version: 5.6
ISP Name: ACANAC DSL
Computer OS: WINDOWS 7
Router: D-LINK 2740B

Re: When I get may SIP user/password?

Postby Jake » 01/18/2018

You have posted this in the Home Phone section. If you have signed up for Home Phone then you won't get any login details, they will send you an ATA that is reconfigured. To get an idea of when you will receive that ATA then I would suggest sending in a support ticket. https://support.fongo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you paid for the unlock key for Free Phone Line (which I am suspecting from your post), you should have got an email with all the details. They send the details out almost straight away so you might want to check in your spam folders.

The details are also added to your online account so you can always pick them up from there. Log in and head to the sip setting tab in your account https://www.freephoneline.ca/showSipSettings
Just keep an eye out for the normal similar looking letters if you check online. The font they use for the website can make 0oO, 1lI look the same. I usually copy and paste it into notepad so I can read it properly.

Fongo Home Phone and Free Phone Line are to be treated as separate companies and the logins won't work for each others systems.
Jake
Technical Support

Re: When I get may SIP user/password?

Postby gogu392 » 01/18/2018

THANK YOU for detailed info.
gogu392
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: PAP2-NA
Firmware Version: 5.6
ISP Name: ACANAC DSL
Computer OS: WINDOWS 7
Router: D-LINK 2740B