Incoming calls not working most of the time

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Home Phone service? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Home Phone Support Knowledge-base for more.
kukar
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Asterisk
Firmware Version: DDWRT

Incoming calls not working most of the time

Post by kukar »

My incoming calls on freephoneline service are not working most of the time. When I place a call I don't see any call coming in to my asterisk server of all the time I tried today (same thing yesterday) I only connected to my asterisk server once.
pcdunlop
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Linksys PAP2T-NA
ISP Name: Teksavvy
Computer OS: Windows 7

Re: Incoming calls not working most of the time

Post by pcdunlop »

It looks like FPL is having issues with PBXs, I have problems with incoming calls going straight to voicemail (I use PBXES.org) for the last week or so. In the FPL portal (call logs) I see my disconnect status as "Destination out of order". When I restart PBXES and/or ATA it works for a while and then the problem happens again. I have e-mailed FPL support but no response yet. On the other hand my line that is on the ATA only works fine, so I guess it's a problem with the PBX systems. I have this setup working for over a year without issues, so it's probably something at their side.
kukar
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Asterisk
Firmware Version: DDWRT

Re: Incoming calls not working most of the time

Post by kukar »

Thanks for the feedback. I recently switched from Acanac phone line to the freephoneline. I have had my Asterisk setup working for more than 2 years. Even now I have other sip channels and my local extensions working without any problem.

I do see that I have no problem registering with freephoneline, except the calls made to my freephoneline account never get to my server.