SUIS MOI: Question sans réponse ????????

Un espace pour les clients francophones où ils peuvent demander de l'aide dans la langue française. Ce forum a aussi une certaine couverture par les employés Fongo billingue.
Bruno
Quiet One
SIP Device Name: LG
Firmware Version: androïd 2.2
ISP Name: cable
Computer OS: No
Router: ?

SUIS MOI: Question sans réponse ????????

Post by Bruno »

Bonjour au plus expérimentés de ce site,

Je me permet de reposer ma question avec espoir de recevoir une réponse sur ce mystère ! Pourquoi le service Freephoneline ne permet-il pas de transférer deux lignes Freephoneline (aucun lien entre ces deux lignes) vers un numéro suis moi déja utilisé ? Ce numéro suis moi n'est pas un numéro freephone line, c'est mon numéro de cellulaire. J'utilise une ligne freephoneline pour moi et une autre pour ma conjointe et pas moyen de transférer nos appels sur le même numéro suis moi ? Quel problème cela peut-il cuasé à Frephoneline ? J'ai posé la question à Fongo support et la personne m'a répondue qu'elle ne savait pas POURQUOI mais que c'était ainsi ! J'espère que quelqu'un d'entre vous pourra faire mieux. Peut-être que cette personne était nouvelle ou très occupée pour pousser plus loin cette recherche. Il semble que d'autres personnes ont déjà vécues cette problématique comme Lustucru présent sur ce forum d'aide.

La demande est donc lancée à tous. J'ai besoin d'une explication et d'une solution.

Merci
Jake
Technical Support

Re: SUIS MOI: Question sans réponse ????????

Post by Jake »

Sorry for the reply in English, I don't speak French but I did translate your question so I could understand it.

The reason they gave years ago for the restriction of only being able to forward more accounts to the same number is to stop people from setting up call centers and registering numbers across Canada to provide 'local' numbers to their customers. I guess someone did that and they saw it as a problem so put the restriction in place. Since then they have relaxed this a little by allowing us to forward one FPL number to another. Years ago they didn't allow this.

The simplest way to get what you want it to forward your wife's FPL number to your FPL number, then forward that number to your cell. This will effectively give you what you are looking for, to forward both FPL numbers to your cell.

If you are looking for another way, then it will get more involved with the use of either a PBX, or an online 3rd party PBX system.

Again, sorry fo the reply in English.
Bruno
Quiet One

Post by Bruno »

Thank you Jake

I now understand why they do so. Do you think they can make exceptions? In my case, it will not send hundreds of lines FPL. I will transfer to my cell but only two lines! Do you think you can send a special request to Fongo support they send the programmer of this company?

Thank you for your advice.

If others have tips, please
Jake
Technical Support

Post by Jake »

I don't think any of us will forward tons of numbers to the same place, but I guess a few have spoiled it for all of us. I don't think there is any chance you will get an exception put in for you, it will be a rule coded into the scripts that run the site. At any rate, forwarding your wife's number to your number will be the same as forwarding both number to the cell. The caller ID will be passed on, and it has the added benefit of you being able to answer her calls on your FPL line before it get's sent to your cell. If no devices are registered then the call will go through instantly - so I think forwarding one number to the other, and then to your cell will give the setup you are looking for.

If you still don't think this will work for you, then you will have to look at solutions from another company - but you are unlikely to get free forwarding and such as FPL offers.

Sorry these solutions are probably not what you wanted to hear, but at the end of the day we have to work with the system that they provide. It's pretty good for a basically free service, although maybe not ideal for everyone.
Bruno
Quiet One

Post by Bruno »

Merci Jake,

Je ne savais pas que vous travaillez pour le support technique et cela est très décourageant car ce que vous dite m'enlève tout espoir ! Je dois vous aviser que j'avais envoyé aussi un billet technique au support à la clientèle afin que ma demande soit transmise aux programmeurs du système. Puis-je garder un petit espoir que cette façon de faire soit revisée et me permette de diriger aussi cette deuxième ligne FPL sur mon cellulaire ? Je me croise les doigts pour que ma demande leur soit acheminée et quelle soit considérée. S'ils ne le savent pas, rien ne changera jamais !

Merci encore pour ton aide et n'hésite pas à intercéder en ma faveur.

Bonne journée

Bruno

Thank you Jake

I did not know you work for technical support and it is very discouraging because what you said takes away all hope! I must advise you that I also sent a ticket technical customer support to my application to be forwarded to the programmers of the system. Can I keep a little hope that this approach should be revised and allow me to lead this also second line FPL on my cell? I'm crossing my fingers that my application sent to them and what is seen. If they do not know, nothing will ever change!

Thank you again for your help and do not hesitate to intercede on my behalf.

good day

Bruno