New customer

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!
dm1a
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT286
ISP Name: Freephoneline
Computer OS: Windows 7
Router: DIR-625

New customer

Post by dm1a »

I just wanted you to know that my new service has been set up and is working perfectly, ahead of schedule.

First, the modem showed up in 2 days, and number porting from Yak went very quickly...around 8 or 9 days rather than the advertised 2-3 weeks.

The Bell showed up on time to install the dry loop. After talking to the tech about the installation procedure and the required re-wiring afterwards, he went back to the CO and made a configuration change to convert my phone line installation into a dry loop (instead of installing a "new" dry loop.

All in all, I am very pleased with the service so far. Good email updates through the process, and the router/spa arrived pre-configured and required no tweaking (until the number porting was completed, and that was simple).

Just wanted to pat you on the back for a smooth new installation, and to let you know there are happy customers reading these "problem" forums as well.

Thanks