Visual Voicemail!

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!
Ice
Lightly Seasoned

Visual Voicemail!

Post by Ice »

I'll be honest, I'm barely half-serious about this suggestion so take it with a grain of salt! :D
There are other priorities and more important things to implement, but why not have some fun while we're at it!

VISUAL VOICEMAIL app for Blackberry and iPhone to see transcribed voice messages, view faxes, and you can manage/delete/forward/reply/email/etc as desired!
FONGO_kris
Site Moderator
SIP Device Name: Polycom 550 IP Phone
Firmware Version: 4.2.0.0310
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Ubuntu 11.10
Router: Cisco E1200-N
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy S2
Android Version: 4.0.3

Re: Visual Voicemail!

Post by FONGO_kris »

Regardless of the priorities this is an awesome suggestion that yes, might be pushed to the furthest depths of our dev teams mind for the time being; that doesn't mean we don't give you kudos for the suggestion. I will pass this on to our dev team right away.

Thanks,
Kris
Logistics & International Purchasing | Fongo
Call us toll-free! 611 from your fongo phone or 1-855-836-3355
Please advise I will no longer be contributing to this forum for the time being. Please feel free to email me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-I9100] / 3.0.15-I9100XXLPH / Thebyani v3.2