Live chat

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!
callopsitte_himself
Active Poster
SIP Device Name: 2Wire 2701HGV-E
Computer OS: XP SP3

Live chat

Post by callopsitte_himself »

One very popular and practicle thing when wanting to buy or subscribe is a live chat feature. FPL should have 0ne or two employees just for that on their FPL website.

I know for one that I use it when needed and available when looking at new products. It's also a fact that we now are very well in the internet purchases era. I'm most certain it would pay for itself (employees) with the phone "sales" and internet sales you would probably make right after a live chat.

It might also, if not probably, give a boost to FPL as of their standing. A company having such a feature tends to have people think they are much bigger, solid and are in no way to get out of business anytime in the future.
If the clown doesn't laugh it's really not funny.
user451
Active Poster
SIP Device Name: SPA2102
Firmware Version: 5.2.13(004)
ISP Name: Teksavvy Express Cable
Router: Dir-601 DD-WRT

Re: Live chat

Post by user451 »

+1 Also if you are having issues with your service and can not call in, it may be the only practical way to reach support
BeverlyO
Just Passing Thru

Post by BeverlyO »

That's such a great idea! I would love if they make a live chat, this would be very convenient!

how to download music from youtube
extract audio from youtube
Ice
Lightly Seasoned

Post by Ice »

I too think Chat would be great. :)

I'm really not sure what resources FPL has and if they'd be able to staff it regularly, but perhaps they can moderate when able, and we can otherwise chat amongst ourselves and help out the community if an "Admin" isn't there.