Followme to multiple numbers and number of rings

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!

Followme to multiple numbers and number of rings

Postby mahaos » 10/23/2009

Hi,

The new functionality of followme to multiple numbers is great. However, when using 2 or 3 numbers for the followme, with the minimum of 3 rings per number, the person who is trying to reach you may give up and you will not have a massage neither. Is it possible to set only 2 rings before swiching to another number ? or decrease the number of seconds per ring ?

Thank you.
mahaos
Quiet One

Re: Followme to multiple numbers and number of rings

Postby FONGO_kris » 10/23/2009

I can edit this, yes.

6 seconds = 1 ring

I may add it just in seconds, minimum of 6 seconds, max of 180.
Kris
Logistics & International Purchasing | Fongo
Call us toll-free! 611 from your fongo phone or 1-855-836-3355
Please advise I will no longer be contributing to this forum for the time being. Please feel free to email me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-I9100] / 3.0.15-I9100XXLPH / Thebyani v3.2
FONGO_kris
Site Moderator

SIP Device Name: Polycom 550 IP Phone
Firmware Version: 4.2.0.0310
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Ubuntu 11.10
Router: Cisco E1200-N
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy S2
Android Version: 4.0.3

Postby mahaos » 10/27/2009

From my point of view is better if we can set ourselves the number of seconds for each followme number, instead of the number of rings. So I look forward to see the implementation of this feature.
mahaos
Quiet One

Postby pinmikaa » 01/28/2015

I got ur FPL number and i also purchased your configuration file to configure my ATA box... but all in vain because when i tried to use it back in my country it doesn't work, even Soft phone doesn't work... Soft phone is working on a Local net here in my country but as i changed my service nothing works... You people are offering great service i really appreciate but i would be glad if you can start International usage facility so that we can experience the true use of VOiP phone service

Thanks
ahsan
pinmikaa
One Hit Wonder

Return to Suggestions & Feedback