Not receiving any calls?

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
mmbiker
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Obi202
ISP Name: DSL
Computer OS: MacOS
Router: Portal Mesh Router
Smartphone Model: iPhone XS Max

Not receiving any calls?

Post by mmbiker »

I have been using FPL for a few months now and it works great.

Just recently, I found out that I am not receiving any calls. Any attempt calling to my FPL number will be directed to my voice mail.

My out going calls is working.

Can someone please help? My FPL account is register under the email I use for this forum (mmbiker). Please email me and let me know what is wrong and if there is a fix.

thx
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Re: Not receiving any calls?

Post by Fongo Support »

mmbiker wrote:I have been using FPL for a few months now and it works great.

Just recently, I found out that I am not receiving any calls. Any attempt calling to my FPL number will be directed to my voice mail.

My out going calls is working.

Can someone please help? My FPL account is register under the email I use for this forum (mmbiker). Please email me and let me know what is wrong and if there is a fix.

thx
Hi there,

Please try to power off equipment- modem, router and ata for at least 15-20 minutes and connect again after 20 minutes starting with the modem.

Try testing the line(s) after this- it should be ok.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Tam
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Linksys PAP2T
ISP Name: Teksavvy Cable
Computer OS: Windows XP
Router: D-Link DIR-605L

Post by Tam »

I am having the same issue with my homephone as well ... i keep getting a message "all circuits are busy now please try you call again" when i dial my home phone number from my cell phone , and at home i am able to get a dial tone at times and at times i am not able to get a dial tone ...

I have rebooted the devices many times now , the issue gets fixed for a short time , then over night , the issue is back and i am unable to use my homephone.

Is there any settings i need to fix ?
Please let me know

Thanks for your help in advance ...
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Post by Fongo Support »

Tam wrote:I am having the same issue with my homephone as well ... i keep getting a message "all circuits are busy now please try you call again" when i dial my home phone number from my cell phone , and at home i am able to get a dial tone at times and at times i am not able to get a dial tone ...

I have rebooted the devices many times now , the issue gets fixed for a short time , then over night , the issue is back and i am unable to use my homephone.

Is there any settings i need to fix ?
Please let me know

Thanks for your help in advance ...
Hi there,

It looks like your issue is different than the one reported here.

This has nothing to do with ATA.

I would suggest to open a support ticket for this issue.

Thanks,
Tam
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Linksys PAP2T
ISP Name: Teksavvy Cable
Computer OS: Windows XP
Router: D-Link DIR-605L

Post by Tam »

Oh ok , i am new to this , can you tell me how about i can go to open a ticket for this issue?
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Post by Fongo Support »

Tam wrote:Oh ok , i am new to this , can you tell me how about i can go to open a ticket for this issue?
Hi there,

See below from Jake:

http://forum.fongo.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... ket#p50968

Thanks,
vyke
One Hit Wonder
SIP Device Name: spa112

Post by vyke »

I just setup my ATA and it works fine dailing out numbers but receiving (call from my cell phone) I get the same message as Tam above "all circuits are busy now please try you call again".

Is there something I am missing?
Funkytown
Technical Support
SIP Device Name: Cisco SPA112
Firmware Version: 1.4.1 (SR5) Oct 14 2
ISP Name: Cik Telecom
Computer OS: Windows 10
Router: Zyxel EMG2926
Smartphone Model: LG G8 Thinq
Android Version: Android Q

Post by Funkytown »

vyke wrote:I just setup my ATA and it works fine dailing out numbers but receiving
I get "all circuits are busy now please try you call again".
Is there something I am missing?
Hi vyke,
it might perhaps mean the Voip/Telephone connection between your ATA device and central Server are experiencing somewhat of a communication problem. I would just suggest for you to try rebooting the ATA device and once again try after it reboots. See if this works?

If this doesn't work after the second try then PM the Fongo Support Team so that they can escalate this problem.
oridian
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: SPA2102
ISP Name: Cable - Tecksavvy
Computer OS: Windows 7
Router: TPLink
Smartphone Model: Samsung Note 2
Android Version: 4.1.2

Post by oridian »

I'm having problems receiving calls as well. I tried using my cell phone, it rings once and then I here a beep and it hangs up. I rebooted the ATA and it works for one call and then it goes bad again. Seems like a server issue, can someone confirm?