Day light saving time

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
freephoneline
Just Passing Thru

Day light saving time

Post by freephoneline »

Hi there
Please help me I am freephone user and my modem is PAP 2T and working fine. My modem I configure righty and in day light saving time a kept exactly same word in instruction (start=3/8/7/2:00;end=11/1/7/2:00;save=1) but still day light saving time is not changed. Modem time is 1 hour late as well as if I change time in my panasonic phone it automatically goes back 1 hour late.

Thanks on advance
hanke
Lightly Seasoned
SIP Device Name: SPA3102
Firmware Version: 5.2.13(GW002)
ISP Name: Cogeco Cable
Router: DPC3848VM (Modem/Router)

Re: Day light saving time

Post by hanke »

This is what I have for my PAP2T and my SPA3102 and seems to work ok. Try adding the colon in between the zeros.

start=3/8/7/2:0:0;end=11/1/7/2:0:0;save=1
freephoneline
Just Passing Thru

Post by freephoneline »

I read some post and I realized that my NTP server (both primary and secondary) is empty. There are lots of suggestions to fill this filed. My question is what Fongo supports recomand for this NTP server name? Does this NTP server name required for day light saving time change?
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Post by Fongo Support »

freephoneline wrote:I read some post and I realized that my NTP server (both primary and secondary) is empty. There are lots of suggestions to fill this filed. My question is what Fongo supports recomand for this NTP server name? Does this NTP server name required for day light saving time change?
Hi there,

The only suggestion should be below:

http://forum.fongo.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=310

That is the Linksys config documentation for FPL

Please give it as try at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
awan
Active Poster
SIP Device Name: Softphone/Linksys3102/SPA2100
ISP Name: ACANAC

Post by awan »

I was having same issue and the time kept going back , and I noticed this morning. check my settings every thing was normal in the device and router.

Seems it was some technical back end issue, the time embedded in the in comming call signal was having issues and now it seems it has been resolved bythe back end.
Thanks FPL for keep this service up and running