Information for anyone having problems

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
hanke
Lightly Seasoned
SIP Device Name: SPA3102
Firmware Version: 5.2.13(GW002)
ISP Name: Cogeco Cable
Router: DPC3848VM (Modem/Router)

Information for anyone having problems

Post by hanke »

This morning an FPL# called my FPL# and immediately went into voicemail. I called the FPL# and had no problems calling that number back. I attempted a call to my FPL# from a non FPL# and had no problems calling into my FPL#.

This evening I attempted to call the FPL# that could not call my number which now went into voicemail directly. I called the other number with a non FPL# and went through no problem. The other FPL# which could not call me this morning could now in fact call through.

The issue basically was now reversed between our same two FPL#'s.

Anyhow about 30 mins later the issue with the other FPL# that went into voicemail directly now accepted a call from my FPL#. So it seems to have corrected itself.

This situation had come to light serveral months ago when there was system maintenace being performed and perhaps this maintenace which occurred in the early hours of th 21st of March had some affect on my FPL to FPL calls.

I did nothing to the ATA's, no reboot or anything else, to correct the issue. It seems to have corrected itself without any intervention by myself.

I thought I would just report it for information purposes.