Unable to receive calls

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
kvh
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: LinksysPAP2T

Unable to receive calls

Post by kvh »

We've had this service for 4 years now and outside some intermitent outages it's been pretty good. All of sudden though we are not able to recieve incoming calls. The phone is working and we can make calls but whenever people call us it goes straight to voicemail. Has anyone experienced this? Does anyone have any advice?
lustucru
Technical Support
SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT-286
Firmware Version: 1.1.0.45
ISP Name: Bell Fibe 300/300
Computer OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bits
Router: Bell hub 1000
Smartphone Model: Moto E
Android Version: Android 6.0

Re: Unable to receive calls

Post by lustucru »

Dial *73 to disable the call forwarding to voicemail.
kvh
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: LinksysPAP2T

Re: Unable to receive calls

Post by kvh »

Wow it worked. Thanks! Also weird as I have never activated that function before.
an_tran19
Just Passing Thru

when i call people is ok, but can't receive any call

Post by an_tran19 »

Hello,
not sure it's my set up or not, but i haven't used the number for a long time. TOday i tried to use it again, set up with my linksys pap2t, eveything worked well but only received call didn't work. i call people they can hear me loud and clear but when they call me, go straight to "the number you have called is not available at the moment...". do i have to reactive my phone number again or something after not using for a long time. can somebody help please ? thanks
peterw0
Just Passing Thru
ISP Name: Teksavvy
Router: TP-Link N750

FPL did not ring on incoming calls

Post by peterw0 »

Hi,

I have been using FPL for around 4 months without issues. For the last couple of days, it seemed the phone did not ring for all incoming calls. When I use my cell to call FPL, even it is not ringing, I can answer the call. All outgoing calls are fine.

After I rebooted my Cisco SPA112 (v1.33) then I called, sometimes I can hear the ring. But when I called again, it did not ring.

I changed the register expires from 3600 to 360 but it did not work. NAT Keep Alive already enabled.

My ISP is teksavvy and my router is tp-link N750.

Anyone can help me to solve this issue?

Thanks