How to use Follow Me

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
nanyte
Quiet One

How to use Follow Me

Post by nanyte »

Hello, I haven't used the follow me function for a few months. Now I can't seem to figure out where you actually put the forwarded number? I have a enable/disable option, ring mode, and follow me mode, but nowhere to actually put the number.

tx!
Jake
Technical Support

Re: How to use Follow Me

Post by Jake »

On the follow me page you need to change it to 'Enabled' and then save the setting. You should then see a new tab (next the the options tab) that will allow you to enter new follow me numbers.

I did have a funny thing when testing it this morning where I got the message that I couldn't add in any more number, and there was no add box so I couldn't actually add any numbers even though I had it enabled.
What I did was to change the ring mode, and again save the settings, and then I got the add box to allow me to enter new numbers.

I have never really used this, so I just assume it is because my database settings were not what the script expected. Changing the ring mode seemed to have fixed it.
nanyte
Quiet One

Re: How to use Follow Me

Post by nanyte »

great thanks! I was clicking on enabled and expecting to be able to plug in a number. Didn't realize I had to click submit first!