Voicemail issue

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
Gravufo
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: PAP2T-NA
Firmware Version: Latest and greatest
ISP Name: Electronicbox Cable 30/10
Computer OS: Microsoft Windows 8
Router: Netgear FVS318G
Smartphone Model: LGE/Google Nexus 4
Android Version: Latest and greatest

Voicemail issue

Post by Gravufo »

Hello,

I have been a freephoneline customer since something around september or so and I've always had this issue with voicemail...

Basically, I get a phone call that I miss...the person leaves a message which I then listen to afterwards. If I delete it, sometimes the new message light will disappear, sometimes it just stays.

When I don't delete the message, the light stays on although the message is supposed to be marked as "read".

Today, I deleted the message directly from my account on the freephoneline website and my light is still blinking, even after a re-registration of my ATA device.

Can you please help me out? It really annoys me and my parents to have this message notification where there are no message...

PS: On a side note, there is also another issue where the timestamp that the voicemail system gives us for a certain message is 3 hours in advance (or back...I forgot). Is there a way to fix that? Seems as though it doesn't give me the time in EST.

Thank you!
nanyte
Quiet One

Re: Voicemail issue

Post by nanyte »

This morning for some reason all my voice mail from the past week that I had deleted all came back as new messages. Now the light won't stop flashing even though there are no longer any messages. Something must have happened overnight with FPL.
Gravufo
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: PAP2T-NA
Firmware Version: Latest and greatest
ISP Name: Electronicbox Cable 30/10
Computer OS: Microsoft Windows 8
Router: Netgear FVS318G
Smartphone Model: LGE/Google Nexus 4
Android Version: Latest and greatest

Re: Voicemail issue

Post by Gravufo »

BUMP.

This issue is small but very annoying. Please, if anyone can help, it would be appreciated!