phone stop working weeks ago, linksys pap2t power led Blink

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
lijun5566
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: linksys PAP2T
ISP Name: tecksavvvy

phone stop working weeks ago, linksys pap2t power led Blink

Post by lijun5566 »

phone stopped working 3 weeks ago, linksys pap2t power led continue Blinking in red, pattern is <short, short, long, long, long, short, short, off for 2 seconds>.
ping the device ok, but not able to access the web interface of the device. IVR doesn't work(press ****, no response). please advise.
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Re: phone stop working weeks ago, linksys pap2t power led Bl

Post by Fongo Support »

lijun5566 wrote:phone stopped working 3 weeks ago, linksys pap2t power led continue Blinking in red, pattern is <short, short, long, long, long, short, short, off for 2 seconds>.
ping the device ok, but not able to access the web interface of the device. IVR doesn't work(press ****, no response). please advise.
Hi,

Perhaps this might help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVnIhbXZeRY

If not, you might need a new device.

Thanks,
lijun5566
Just Passing Thru

Post by lijun5566 »

Thanks! the blinking pattern is different, my one is 2-3-2, the one you give is 3-2-3. but I will give it a try, will the settings also lost?
lijun5566
Just Passing Thru

Post by lijun5566 »

when I try to upgrade I got message "upgrade failed: no response from spa".
does that mean I need new device? if so do you have recommendations which device I can have? and what is the step to setup?

thanks!

Jun
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Post by Fongo Support »

lijun5566 wrote:when I try to upgrade I got message "upgrade failed: no response from spa".
does that mean I need new device? if so do you have recommendations which device I can have? and what is the step to setup?

thanks!

Jun
Hi,

Your spa and your PC need to be connected to same router...

Please try that also try with a different power supply.

If you are planning to get a new device, any decent device will work. Guides are below:

http://forum.fongo.com/viewforum.php?f=15