Can't receive/make any call just from around 5 PM Oct. 2,09

This section is for general discussions surrounding digital phone service.
leyteboyz
Just Passing Thru

Can't receive/make any call just from around 5 PM Oct. 2,09

Post by leyteboyz »

I'm having my FPL seems can't recieve or cannot dial out.....wn't ever ring after 2 mins,,What happen?
koreyb
Quiet One

Re: Can't receive/make any call just from around 5 PM Oct. 2,09

Post by koreyb »

Same with my lines. Same thing happened yesterday.. FAST SYSTEM BUSY when people call.

I hope this gets fixed, and not going to be a daily thing.
Mysterious
Just Passing Thru

Post by Mysterious »

Me tooo, having same mysterious issue.
volenin
Active Poster

Post by volenin »

Ohh....... C'mon................ FPL guys, can you please let us know what's going on and what is causing these problems?.. I believe it's quite OK to talk technical terms, as I think most of the people on these board are relatively familiar with technology. Can you let us know what's causing it, so that we can make a reasonable conclusion on how serious it is based on our collective experience? Or let us know your tech team estimation on when this WILL be fixed, like completely and ultimately fixed, fixed to the point when it does not need any more fixing, fixed as in, 'stops breaking and works without interruption for at least a month'. Don't keep us in the dark here.......
madroone
Quiet One
SIP Device Name: Linksys PAP2T
ISP Name: Rogers

Post by madroone »

agreed!!!!

sure would be nice to know if this is going to be a regular thing. so far it seems every few days the phones start doing the same thing

FPL support...any help on clarifying what is going on? Seems to me that it is a widespread issue...any chance you can keep us informed of server upgrades and changes if thats whats causing the issues? A simple banner at the top to let us know the current line status would be great.

Thanks.