Caller ID not passing through anymore...

This section is for general discussions surrounding digital phone service.
cp24isgoodnews
Quiet One
SIP Device Name: Linksys PAP2
ISP Name: Rogers
Computer OS: Windows XP
Router: WRT54GS

Caller ID not passing through anymore...

Post by cp24isgoodnews »

Im Back:(Welcome back to everyone) Still happy with the service but, Question: I have a Linksys PAP2, everything up until the outage on March 18th was working correctly, everything has now come back online of course but now another issue has popped up and that is of the usage of Caller ID passing from my ATA to the Landline I call, It shows the number properly but the name is blank, I checked my settings, and the display name I had assigned is still there so I am not sure where to begin to resolve this issue. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
TheHardy
***Übergod***
SIP Device Name: FPL PC softphone (buggy)
Firmware Version: 3.0.3.0
ISP Name: Telus Optik
Computer OS: Win7
Router: Actiontec V1000H
Smartphone Model: none

Re: Caller ID not passing through anymore...

Post by TheHardy »

cp24isgoodnews wrote:Im Back:(Welcome back to everyone) Still happy with the service but, Question: I have a Linksys PAP2, everything up until the outage on March 18th was working correctly, everything has now come back online of course but now another issue has popped up and that is of the usage of Caller ID passing from my ATA to the Landline I call, It shows the number properly but the name is blank, I checked my settings, and the display name I had assigned is still there so I am not sure where to begin to resolve this issue. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
I notice that there has not been a response to this yet by anyone. We are a week down the road, and any server cut-overs that they may have been doing to troubleshoot the outtage are past -- is the problem still persisting for you, or has it sorted itself out?

If it is still persisting, I would suggest a followup post here, and perhaps a PM to Steve as well.
Hardy - Surrey, BC ~~ increasingly disgruntled FPL user ... comon, fix your stuff!
driver/webmaster - INCARTA Professional Delivery & Moving -- http://www.incarta.ca 604-594-7126