Port 13000 error

Share your tips, tricks and best practise ideas for Fongo services in here!
mjbad2
Active Poster

Re: Port 13000 error

Post by mjbad2 »

I am sure its FPL software problem. This did not happen with software few months old.
Same thin happens with my softphone.
Bloodsong
Tried and True
SIP Device Name: Zoiper| Grandstream GXP2000
ISP Name: Tek Savvy Internet (DSL)
Computer OS: CentOS, Arch, Widows 7, AIX, AS/400
Router: Cisco ASA 5520
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy Ace Q
Android Version: 2.3.6

Post by Bloodsong »

Oh gosh, this has been a while for me.
While working with a small ISP (compu-Solve) out of Barrie I had the chance to play with a few of these speedstreams.
They are infact capable of some neat things, but I don't recall the process for entry to the admin panel on them, it is HTTP based, I believe on class A private.

They are capable of being set up as a routing modem, and as such capable of hosting a connection to the internet without the use of the dial-up control software used from the computer. (I found this out as I had been specifically asked if this were possible by one of my customers.)

As I don't have one available where I am to test with I won't go further than this, but for direction. Try to find the user-manual for this model, and how to set it up to handle a username/password aDSL/ATM connection.

Any routing/portblocking functions should be available in that same admin panel I would suspect.
FONGO_kris
Site Moderator
SIP Device Name: Polycom 550 IP Phone
Firmware Version: 4.2.0.0310
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Ubuntu 11.10
Router: Cisco E1200-N
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy S2
Android Version: 4.0.3

Post by FONGO_kris »

The SpeedStream we're referencing is the older Bell model that was originally talked about, the 5260 and the 5360.
Kris
Logistics & International Purchasing | Fongo
Call us toll-free! 611 from your fongo phone or 1-855-836-3355
Please advise I will no longer be contributing to this forum for the time being. Please feel free to email me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-I9100] / 3.0.15-I9100XXLPH / Thebyani v3.2
Bloodsong
Tried and True
SIP Device Name: Zoiper| Grandstream GXP2000
ISP Name: Tek Savvy Internet (DSL)
Computer OS: CentOS, Arch, Widows 7, AIX, AS/400
Router: Cisco ASA 5520
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy Ace Q
Android Version: 2.3.6

Post by Bloodsong »

Yeah it was a 5260 that my customer had, I was amazed at the time when I found it had any such functionality built-in. It shouldn't act as a firewall on it's own unless that functionallity had been turned on manually, but the fact that it's there is enough to give pause for thought.
erl
Just Passing Thru

Post by erl »

I am experiencing similar problems of no sound when making/receiving calls. I Have a Westar Modem installed by my Rogers ISP.

Any suggestions?

erl