LINKSYS PAP2T PROVISIONING FILE SETUP MADE REAL EASY

Here you can post your own working configurations of hardware or software to share with other users who may be using the same device!
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
Forum rules
DISCLAIMER
This forum is for those users who have already purchased a configuration file with the SIP settings needed to configure any SIP compatible device.

1. Please use this forum only as a means to share your configuration advice and guides for ATA devices and SIP clients that you are using with our service.
2. For any questions relating to device configuration, please use the other forum sections or post your question directly in the device topic that your question is meant for.
3. Please title your topics with only the name and model of your device so users can easily find the information they need.
4. Preferable format for posting here is compressing your screenshots of your successfully configured device into a .zip file, and post a brief description of the configuration.

Please stay on topic

Re: LINKSYS PAP2T PROVISIONING FILE SETUP MADE REAL EASY

Postby Bloodsong » 10/11/2012

With a little bit of quick windows script-fu you can sweep your entire home network without any additional programs.
Just open up a command prompt (Start > Run > CMD)

and then copy and paste this code:
Code: Select all
for /L %i in (1,1,255) do @ping -n 1 -w 25 192.168.1.%i | arp -a | findstr /R /C:"192.168.1.%i[ ]

obviously if your network is 192.168.0 or 192.168.2 etc. you'll have to make the appropriate change to the hardcoded portions of the script.

Cisco owns a number of Vendor MAC IDs (the first 6 of any MAC address) 00-00-0C, 00-06-7C, 00-06-C1, 00-07-D1, there's a fairly complete list here: http://www.cavebear.com/archive/cavebea ... endor.html but it's really only worth your time to look if you have more than a handful of devices on your network.

Find the one that seems out of place, and connect to it with your browser window.
Bloodsong
Tried and True

SIP Device Name: Zoiper| Grandstream GXP2000
ISP Name: Tek Savvy Internet (DSL)
Computer OS: CentOS, Arch, Widows 7, AIX, AS/400
Router: Cisco ASA 5520
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy Ace Q
Android Version: 2.3.6

Postby sony7408 » 10/26/2012

_Hi! can you help...my adapter LINKSYS PAP2T-NA 5.1.6(LS) ,outgoing call working good .. just a problem dial in call (incoming call)get busy ton,i can't receiver about incoming call???
and i have 2 more question_ 1 about .. Realm: sip.fongo.com ? do i set this to my device? 2 about my SIP User Agent:Freephoneline 3.0.3.0 ? I check in http://forum.fongo.com/ SIP User Agent: Linksys/PAP2T-5.1.6(LS) is correct ?? I can't do any change for SIP User Agent, thank you for support!
sony7408
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: LINKSYS PAP2T-NA
ISP Name: VIF cable
Computer OS: win7
Router: netgear WNDR3300

Postby sony7408 » 10/26/2012

some time work..some time not.... :roll:
sony7408
Just Passing Thru

Postby sony7408 » 10/30/2012

PAP2-NA.10.2012.zip
_my voip device is worked now,after i try to changer my other setting...they 're all my setting.. w pictures in zip folder..
(744.84 KiB) Downloaded 901 times
sony7408
Just Passing Thru

Postby hablah » 01/16/2013

Thanks for this! I tried this in hopes of solving my phone not able to dial touch tones. The provisioning worked but I cannot dial out, it gives me a busy tone, but I'm able to receive calls. Please help!
hablah
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: PAP2T
Firmware Version: 5.1.6(LS)
ISP Name: Bell (DSL)
Computer OS: Win 7
Router: Sagemcom 2864

Postby cu2o2o2 » 01/16/2013

hablah wrote:Thanks for this! I tried this in hopes of solving my phone not able to dial touch tones. The provisioning worked but I cannot dial out, it gives me a busy tone, but I'm able to receive calls. Please help!

Wrong time to test...Fongo has another service interruption as of this writing. You will have dial tone, can dial the number but will end up in a busy tone. There is nothing you can do at the moment other than to wait. ;)

Follow discussion here...viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7596&p=41430#p41370

You agree to read my posts at your own risk.
cu2o2o2
Lightly Seasoned

SIP Device Name: Double-NAT PAP2T-NA
Firmware Version: 5.1.6 (LS)
ISP Name: Rogers Express with SB5101
Computer OS: Win7 32-bit for DV softphone
Router: WNR3500L behind DIR-615C1

Postby aki12 » 01/09/2014

Sebastien, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I've been trying to fix my incoming call issue for over a year and your provisioning is the only thing that seems to have reliably fixed it!

I owe you so many beers. :D
aki12
One Hit Wonder

Postby predamail » 03/21/2014

Hi Sebastian,
The setup was straight forward. All good, except that I can not hear any audio. The person I'm calling hears me just fine, but I can't hear anything. Also, when when I place a call, I hear first like a busy tone instead of regular tone. Do you have any idea what might cause this?
Thank you.
C.
predamail
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: PAP2
Firmware Version: 5.1.6
ISP Name: Videotron
Computer OS: W8
Router: LinksysEA1600

Postby epicDistortion » 10/26/2014

Thanks for this config Sebastian! My FPL stopped working one day (unable to connect to login server) and I was unable to get it working agin until I tried your config on my PAP2-NA. Great work! :D
epicDistortion
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: PAP2-NA
Firmware Version: 3.1.22(LS)
ISP Name: TekSavvy DSL
Computer OS: Mac, Linux, WIndows
Router: Linksys WRT54GL - ddwrt

Postby sebastian.barbieri » 08/10/2016

I know its been a long while but i just tested the provisioning file and its still working great!
sebastian.barbieri
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: Pap2T
Firmware Version: 3.15
ISP Name: Bell
Computer OS: Mac Osx Snow Leopard

Previous

Return to Device Configuration Sharing