Mobile User Experience Suggestions

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!

Mobile User Experience Suggestions

Postby jpalmer42 » 09/05/2018

We have been using Fongo on our phones and @home for well over a year now. We quite like it; but there are some User Experience things that will take this product to the next level.

Most important: A slider for answering or dismissing a call. The buttons are too easy to hang up by accident. I have considered leaving Fongo mobile because of this!
    Feature worth its weigh in gold: Profiles based on GPS proximity and/or Wifi site connectivity would automatically forward calls to a specified number or do other things. Like read my texts when blue-toothed to the Auto
    Different Sounds for messages from different contacts!
    It could just be my car, but when making a hands-free call, it always wants to use the Phone and not Fongo!

I have a paid for 3 versions of the software for all my family members.
Like most other paid for software, regular updates to fix bugs and improve UI are expected.
jpalmer42
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: ASUS - Zenfone 3
Firmware Version: 7.0
ISP Name: Cable/Fido
Computer OS: Windows 10
Router: Asus RT-n56u

Re: Mobile User Experience Suggestions

Postby vincent604 » 07/12/2019

You're right, a slider makes a lot of sense.

Profiles are a cool idea. It seems like a significant feature that they might have trouble implementing though.They already have per contact ringtones. I think the bluetooth default app depends on your OS defaults.
vincent604
Just Passing Thru

ISP Name: Telus
Computer OS: Android 8.0

Return to Suggestions & Feedback