Bluetooth devices

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!

Bluetooth devices

Postby alexkillby » 09/02/2020

I think it may be necessary for the developers to take a look at the APIs they use to integrate Bluetooth audio devices into the app. I recently purchased Pixel buds Bluetooth headphones on a pixel phone and while all other apps that might use them correctly identify that they are connected and route audio through them, Fongo does not. It's as if they weren't connected. I hear the ringtone of an incoming call, but once the call is connected audio routes through the internal handset headphone/speaker, and there is no option to select my connected bluetooth headset. All other Bluetooth headsets I've used have worked no problem in Fongo, so there must the some new Audio Android API features that Pixelbuds implement but Fongo has not kept up to date with.
alexkillby
Quiet One

SIP Device Name: Google Pixel 2 XL
ISP Name: DSL/LTE

Re: Bluetooth devices

Postby nosaelg » 01/08/2022

Yes, I’m having trouble with this issue too. Would be good to have this issue addressed. Calls with my Beats Bluetooth headphones & microphone headset. Thanks!
nosaelg
Just Passing Thru

Return to Suggestions & Feedback