Latest version

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Mobile App? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Mobile Support Knowledge-base for more.
msavard
Just Passing Thru

Latest version

Post by msavard »

Hi,

I upgraded to 1.2.4 last night and now I cant access my phone as soon as it goes in "dim" mode. Also, the call quality is a lot worse, it is now almost unusable. Is there any way I can go back to 1.2.3 ?

HTC Incredible S
Android 2.3.3
WiFi via Videotron Cable (30Mbs) (The call quality is a lot better using the Windows App btw)

Thank You

Marc
msavard
Just Passing Thru

Re: Latest version

Post by msavard »

It got worse with the latest version: Today, I had to remove the battery from the phone after a call I made (Dell Voice over 3G). No shutdown or reboot options just a black screen.

I will try again with the next version.
FONGO_kris
Site Moderator
SIP Device Name: Polycom 550 IP Phone
Firmware Version: 4.2.0.0310
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Ubuntu 11.10
Router: Cisco E1200-N
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy S2
Android Version: 4.0.3

Re: Latest version

Post by FONGO_kris »

The 'Sleep of Death' is something that plagues a lot of Android phones which have persistent-run rules set - Smurfs Village for instance, also has this issue.

Development team has been notified, I suspect it is a culmination of several already reported bugs which should be fixed in the next update release, instead of one big one causing this issue.
Kris
Logistics & International Purchasing | Fongo
Call us toll-free! 611 from your fongo phone or 1-855-836-3355
Please advise I will no longer be contributing to this forum for the time being. Please feel free to email me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-I9100] / 3.0.15-I9100XXLPH / Thebyani v3.2