cancel the service

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Mobile App? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Mobile Support Knowledge-base for more.
jqian
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Cisco PAP2T-NA
ISP Name: rogers

cancel the service

Post by jqian »

because of the issue I reported here: http://forum.fongo.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8df#p22484
and it seems no easy solution for now, may I cancel the service and get the refund of $50?
FONGO_kris
Site Moderator
SIP Device Name: Polycom 550 IP Phone
Firmware Version: 4.2.0.0310
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Ubuntu 11.10
Router: Cisco E1200-N
Smartphone Model: Samsung Galaxy S2
Android Version: 4.0.3

Re: cancel the service

Post by FONGO_kris »

jqian, your issue seems to have only been happening for less than a day, have you called into support to request further troubleshooting? Hiccups for the most part can be resolved in short order.

Try adjusting the 'jitter buffer level' on your ATA to compensate for fluctuations in your network or any other anomalies that may occur. Have you set up your PAP2T-NA using our setup PDF in the Device Configurations section?

In regards to a refund, you would have to call in to our call center to discuss this; the numbers are in my signature.
Kris
Logistics & International Purchasing | Fongo
Call us toll-free! 611 from your fongo phone or 1-855-836-3355
Please advise I will no longer be contributing to this forum for the time being. Please feel free to email me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-I9100] / 3.0.15-I9100XXLPH / Thebyani v3.2
jqian
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Cisco PAP2T-NA
ISP Name: rogers

Re: cancel the service

Post by jqian »

FONGO_kris wrote:jqian, your issue seems to have only been happening for less than a day, have you called into support to request further troubleshooting? Hiccups for the most part can be resolved in short order.

Try adjusting the 'jitter buffer level' on your ATA to compensate for fluctuations in your network or any other anomalies that may occur. Have you set up your PAP2T-NA using our setup PDF in the Device Configurations section?

In regards to a refund, you would have to call in to our call center to discuss this; the numbers are in my signature.
I did configure the PAP2T-NA as per the setup PDF posted in Device configurations section even though I realized later on that some values have to be adjusted (e.g. register expire, see my original post)
I am just wondering what the return policy is, if any.