Cannot pick up call on bluetooth headset

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Mobile App? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Mobile Support Knowledge-base for more.
tigerking
Active Poster
SIP Device Name: Softphone, GS ATA HT286
Firmware Version: 3.0.1
ISP Name: Shaw
Computer OS: XP, Win7
Router: DLink
Smartphone Model: Iphone 4S
iOS Version: 5.1.1

Cannot pick up call on bluetooth headset

Post by tigerking »

Dellvoice 1.2.1 Iphone apps on Iphone 4S

I connected the IPhone with my bluetooth headset, when there is an incoming DellVoice call, Iphone has a pop up and I could not answer the phone by pressing the answer button on the headset. I have to press the answer button on the phone.

The same bluetooth headset can answer phone call to my Iphone (normal incoming call to my carrier's phone number using the IPhone's phone apps) by pressing the answer button on the headset.

It is very inconvenience when I am driving with my bluetooth headset on my ear as I have to free a hand to press the answer button on my phone instead of pressing the answer button on my headset.

Please have your developer check it out and fix it in the next release ASAP.
adminsly
Quiet One
SIP Device Name: sipdroid

Re: Cannot pick up call on bluetooth headset

Post by adminsly »

so far, tigerking, sip apps does not support very well the bluetooth.... i have the same issue as you, and if it work , the cutting i experience make it unusable!!!!

if you find one sip apps or a way to have the blueutooth working properly, please please let us know !!!

thanks

sly
asum
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Android phone
ISP Name: 3G
Computer OS: Android
Smartphone Model: LG Optimus
Android Version: 2.2

Post by asum »

Can't get DV to work with BT headset at all, at least Tigerking could answer the call by pressing the phone.
But it works with stereo earbuds so until they fix the app, i'm using my earbuds.

BT is more convenient so i hope they'll fix it soon.

thank you!
Jake
Technical Support

Post by Jake »

asum wrote:Can't get DV to work with BT headset at all, at least Tigerking could answer the call by pressing the phone.
But it works with stereo earbuds so until they fix the app, i'm using my earbuds.

BT is more convenient so i hope they'll fix it soon.

thank you!
I'll ask the stupid question - you did enable it in the settings didn't you?

(please don't take this question the wrong way. I was a call out engineer for many years and I found asking stupid questions first saved me long trips out in the middle of the night)

The blue tooth works on my phone, but only in as much as it is a earpiece and mic. The button on the side does diddly squat.
asum
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Android phone
ISP Name: 3G
Computer OS: Android
Smartphone Model: LG Optimus
Android Version: 2.2

Post by asum »

yes i did check BT under Preferences.