Follow Me option is not working

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Mobile App? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Mobile Support Knowledge-base for more.
mrizwanul
One Hit Wonder

Follow Me option is not working

Post by mrizwanul »

Hi,
I recently ported a Toronto number into Freephoneline and want to forward calls to my Ottawa number. I have already added the Ottawa number into Follow Me Numbers but the process is not working. It is just going to the voice mail instead of forwarding the calls to my Ottawa number. Please give me proper information in case forwarding calls to a distant city number is not possible. I thank you in advance.

Mrizwanul
Funkytown
Technical Support
SIP Device Name: Cisco SPA112
Firmware Version: 1.4.1 (SR5) Oct 14 2
ISP Name: Cik Telecom
Computer OS: Windows 10
Router: Zyxel EMG2926
Smartphone Model: LG G8 Thinq
Android Version: Android Q

Re: Follow Me option is not working

Post by Funkytown »

mrizwanul wrote:Hi,
I recently ported a Toronto number into Freephoneline and want to forward calls to my Ottawa number. I have already added the Ottawa number into Follow Me Numbers but the process is not working. It is just going to the voice mail instead of forwarding the calls to my Ottawa number. Please give me proper information in case forwarding calls to a distant city number is not possible. I thank you in advance.

Mrizwanul
Hi welcome to our Fongo VoIP community. Is your Toronto phone number completely forwarded over? I mean is it currently working with your current configured setup before you even forwarded it?