how to recover sip unlock key when it was dell voice

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Home Phone service? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Home Phone Support Knowledge-base for more.
jqian
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Cisco PAP2T-NA
ISP Name: rogers

how to recover sip unlock key when it was dell voice

Post by jqian »

I had sip unlock key a while ago when fongo was still under brand of dell voice.
But I lost the unlock key and I couldn't find it on "settings" page in my fongo account like what I did before.
Possible to get it recovered?
Jake
Technical Support

Re: how to recover sip unlock key when it was dell voice

Post by Jake »

I would send in a support ticket for that, they will probably have to call you to confirm your details. See sig for links and notes.
jqian
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Cisco PAP2T-NA
ISP Name: rogers

Post by jqian »

Jake wrote:I would send in a support ticket for that, they will probably have to call you to confirm your details. See sig for links and notes.
I did sent a support request 2 days ago, no response other than an automated acknowledgement email yet so far.
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Post by Fongo Support »

jqian wrote:
Jake wrote:I would send in a support ticket for that, they will probably have to call you to confirm your details. See sig for links and notes.
I did sent a support request 2 days ago, no response other than an automated acknowledgement email yet so far.
Hi there,

Team has been engaged and they are looking into this. Please confirm when issue has been resolved.

Thanks,