Cannot receive phone anymore

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Home Phone service? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Home Phone Support Knowledge-base for more.
robindbois
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: SPA2102

Cannot receive phone anymore

Post by robindbois »

Hello to all,

I have a issue , it seem that the call forward field "CFWD ALL DEST" is filling up with numbers that prevent me from receiving calls. all the incoming calls are going directly in my voice mail ?? If I cleart he fiels its working for a few hours..

Any idea.,,,I have change the Proxy in the Line 1 section from voip.freephoneline.ca to 208.65.240.170. but that doesn't seem to fix the issue..

Any help will be welcome !

Stef
Jake
Technical Support

Re: Cannot receive phone anymore

Post by Jake »

I would suggest you make sure you have secured your ATA with good passwords. If you have already then change them.

Have you put your ATA in the DMZ in your router? If it is, that needs to be looked at also.
robindbois
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: SPA2102

Post by robindbois »

Thanks Jake,

I will change my password as suggested.

Will see if this resolved the issue.

Regards,

Stef
William
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: SPA-2102
Firmware Version: 3.3.6
ISP Name: CIK
Computer OS: WIndows

Post by William »

Hi All,

I have the same problem. On Dec 22, around 6:30pm my phone could not receive calls. All the calls go to my FWD number phone. I check Call record, seems from that time, all the call showed busy, then call forwarded to my forward number. I tried to follow some suggestiosn that change server to voip4.freephoneline.ca:6060 and port to 46946. It did not change anything. I do not know what happened?

Could anybody help us with this situation?

Thank you so much!!.

William
William
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: SPA-2102
Firmware Version: 3.3.6
ISP Name: CIK
Computer OS: WIndows

Post by William »

Hi All,

I have the same problem now. On Dec 22nd around 6:30pm, I called my home. After that my home can not receive calls any more, Nothing changed. WHen I got home, I check the call log from FPL account, it shown busy when call home. I am able to call out. When I Press talk, I hear 4 beeps and then the regular stead phone line sound. I tried to login the box, changed the server to voip4.freephoneline.ca:6060 and port to 46946, submit changes, but still not working.

Does anyone have this experience and help me out of this situation?

Thanks,
William
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Post by Fongo Support »

William wrote:Hi All,

I have the same problem now. On Dec 22nd around 6:30pm, I called my home. After that my home can not receive calls any more, Nothing changed. WHen I got home, I check the call log from FPL account, it shown busy when call home. I am able to call out. When I Press talk, I hear 4 beeps and then the regular stead phone line sound. I tried to login the box, changed the server to voip4.freephoneline.ca:6060 and port to 46946, submit changes, but still not working.

Does anyone have this experience and help me out of this situation?

Thanks,
William
Hi,

Please check Jake's reply below- it might help you:

http://forum.fongo.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... er1#p44658

Best regards,
dvtran28
One Hit Wonder
SIP Device Name: HT-286
Firmware Version: 1.1.0.42
ISP Name: Electronic Box
Computer OS: Windows 7
Router: TP-Link TL-WR940N

Post by dvtran28 »

I have had the same problem. I can not receive any call since I reconnected after 6 weeks of house renovation. I can make any call to any number in Canada. Do I have to reconfigure the HT-286? Please help, thank you in advance and Happy New Year.

Regards,
Tran