All circuits are busy or just hangs up

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Home Phone service? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Home Phone Support Knowledge-base for more.

Postby glennR » 07/03/2020

for past couple of days anybody that phones me . It just hangs up on them or says all circuits are busy. It does work once in awhile though.
I have rebooted the device couple of times now and still the same thing. We are waiting on phone calls .. also the forward does not work when this is happening.

Absolutely love this service and don't regret switching over to fongo years ago.. and this is the first issue. I've ever had with the service..
Hopefully somebody can tell me whats going on .We are expecting important phone calls it. It wont even give them a option to leave a message.

I made a ticket will see what customer service is like seeing this is the first time I have ever had to use it... But on the other hand has anybody else have this problem or had and what was the fix? Time?
glennR
Just Passing Thru

Postby glennR » 07/04/2020

**Home phone plan**
when people phone 9 out of 10 times they get..All circuits are busy . I have tried to unplug it and plug back in couple of times
and still the same thing. Anybody else having this issue.???.
also when it does not say all circuits are busy ..it just rings and hangs up on them and does not use the fallow me option .
The status page says all is fine .. Been like this now for 4 days.
glennR
Just Passing Thru

Re: All circuits are busy or just hangs up

Postby glennR » 07/04/2020

also made a ticket and no reply ..This is the first time ever having a problem with my home phone in the many years i've had this .. this would suck if I have to switch over to my provider if nobody actually reply's .. However they are now only charging 7 dollars ..
glennR
Just Passing Thru

Return to Community Support