Visualize, Visualize, Visualize!

Important and exciting updates from Fongo!

Visualize, Visualize, Visualize!

Postby FONGO_Announcements » 04/19/2012

The Headliner? Visual Voicemail!

Our users can now add Visual Voicemail to their Dell Voice account for only $0.99/month! Visual Voicemail eliminates having to navigate through tedious automated voicemail systems by enabling customers to view a list of their voicemail messages. From the list, customers can choose to listen to, delete, keep or email* .mp3 recordings of each individual message. It’s simple voicemail management, all directly in the Dell Voice app!

Subscribing to Visual Voicemail is as easy as a few taps. Under "Settings" and then "Add-on Features."
The screenshots below show how to purchase Visual Voicemail:

Image

Here are some screenshots of Visual Voicemail in action:

Image

*The screenshots above are from an iOS device, on Android devices...
  • To configure your voicemail settings, simply press the Android menu button
  • To delete individual Voicemail items on an Android device, hold down on an individual list item and select "delete"
  • The "Email Message" option is currently only available on iOS, and will be coming to Android soon...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A reminder to help us get the word out:

Like us: http://www.facebook.com/FongoMobile
Follow us on Twitter: @Fongo_Mobile for new updates and features!
Tweet our news: "For calls you can't miss. Or calls you want to miss." Find out at a glance with Visual Voicemail -- Only 99¢/month! #DellVoice
Use Dell Voice!: Click here: http://www.dellvoice.ca/ to download

We hope you enjoy this feature as much as we do!
User avatar
FONGO_Announcements
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 02/02/2012

Re: Visualize, Visualize, Visualize!

Postby juser » 04/19/2012

Will there be a similar 48hour+ delay for VM notifications as there currently is before we know there is something to check in visual voice mail? Without that being fixed, you might be hard pressed for people to pay an extra monthly fee if there aren't timely notifications to check VM in the first place.
juser
Quiet One
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 02/08/2012
Smartphone Model: iPhone 4S
iOS Version: 5.0.1

Re: Visualize, Visualize, Visualize!

Postby FONGO_steve » 04/19/2012

juser wrote:Will there be a similar 48hour+ delay for VM notifications as there currently is before we know there is something to check in visual voice mail? Without that being fixed, you might be hard pressed for people to pay an extra monthly fee if there aren't timely notifications to check VM in the first place.


Nope! Visual voicemail notifications will not rely on the same MWI system used for traditional voicemail notifications. Updates to the existing MWI platform are already in testing!
Steve
Fongo
Development Support Specialist.
User avatar
FONGO_steve
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 2131
Joined: 07/16/2009
Location: Cambridge
SIP Device Name: Grandstream 286 & 701
ISP Name: Worldline.ca
Computer OS: Windows 7 Ultimate / Mac OS X
Router: TR1043ND w/ DD-WRT Mega
Smartphone Model: Galaxy S3
Android Version: 4.0.4

Re: Visualize, Visualize, Visualize!

Postby murph » 11/25/2012

Any reason why it's cheaper buying this "month to month" instead of 3-6 month blocks??? Shouldn't it be the "other way around" :)
murph
Just Passing Thru
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 02/15/2012
Computer OS: Samsung Media Player Android 2.3.5

Re: Visualize, Visualize, Visualize!

Postby Jake » 11/25/2012

murph wrote:Any reason why it's cheaper buying this "month to month" instead of 3-6 month blocks??? Shouldn't it be the "other way around" :)

are you sure :?: :?: :?:

$1.99*3=$5.97
3 months = $4.99

$1.99*6=$11.94
6 months = $9.99
User avatar
Jake
Technical Support
 
Posts: 2748
Joined: 10/18/2009

Re: Visualize, Visualize, Visualize!

Postby murph » 11/25/2012

Jake wrote:
murph wrote:Any reason why it's cheaper buying this "month to month" instead of 3-6 month blocks??? Shouldn't it be the "other way around" :)

are you sure :?: :?: :?:

$1.99*3=$5.97
3 months = $4.99

$1.99*6=$11.94
6 months = $9.99


$.99 x 3months = $2.97

$.99 x 6 months = $5.94

;)
murph
Just Passing Thru
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 02/15/2012
Computer OS: Samsung Media Player Android 2.3.5


Return to Fongo Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron