Calls are not ringing or routing through the app

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Works service? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Works Support Knowledge-base for more.
lisanmike10
One Hit Wonder
SIP Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A5
ISP Name: Tekk Savvy
Computer OS: Win 10
Router: ??

Calls are not ringing or routing through the app

Post by lisanmike10 »

When receiving calls there is no distinction between getting calls through the app and getting calls through my cell phone's number.
I need to know when its a personal call or a totally work related call so I'm not answering my personal phone with my company greeting.
I have selected the option to ring through the app then forward to my cellphone then to voicemail but every call i get just comes through my cell phone not the app at all.
bridonca
Technical Support
SIP Device Name: Netgear WGR615V
Firmware Version: latest
ISP Name: Eastlink
Computer OS: XP

Re: Calls are not ringing or routing through the app

Post by bridonca »

lisanmike10 wrote:When receiving calls there is no distinction between getting calls through the app and getting calls through my cell phone's number.
I need to know when its a personal call or a totally work related call so I'm not answering my personal phone with my company greeting.
I have selected the option to ring through the app then forward to my cellphone then to voicemail but every call i get just comes through my cell phone not the app at all.
In the Fongo app, go to Account, then Settings and then select another ringtone